They even remember what never happened.
Or they do not remember what actually happened.
All depending on circumstances.
Here is the list of a few of these outstanding people.
1. President Lee Myung-Bak remembers:
2. Richard Milhous Nixon do not remember:
3. Kakuei Tanaka do not remember:
4. Adolf Hitler do not remember:
The gas chambers
5. Manuel Antonio Noriega Moreno do not remember:
His drug trade .
6. Charles de Gaulle do not remember:
French defeat 1940.
7. William Childs Westmoreland remembers:
Winning the war in Vietnam.
8. Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin (Russian: Иосиф Виссарионович Сталин; born Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili, Georgian: იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე ჯუღაშვილი; do not remember:
The Gulag. (Originally agent of Okhranka . The Department for Protecting the Public Security and Order (Russian: Отдѣленіе по Охраненію Общественной Безопасности и Порядка), usually called "guard department" (okhrannoye otdelenie) and commonly abbreviated in modern sources as Okhrana or Okhranka , in Russia, was a secret police force of the Russian Empire and part of the police department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) in the late 19th century, aided by the Special Corps of Gendarmes. It was created in 1880 to replace the Third Section of His Imperial Majesty's Own Chancellery.)
9. FDR do not remember:
Provoking Japan, creating the Pearl Harbor legend, thus ending domestic criticism of his arranging his third term reelection as president of USA.
10. Harry S. Truman do not remember:
Bombing civilians is a war crime.
11. Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower do not remember:
12. François Maurice Adrien Marie Mitterrand do not remember:
Serving under the Vichy Regime.
13.Georges Jean Raymond Pompidou do not remember:
Coming to power because de Gaulle's daughter Anne had Down's Syndrome.
14. Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev do not remember:
Supported Joseph Stalin's purges, and approved thousands of arrests. In 1939, Stalin sent him to govern Ukraine, where he continued the purges. Ordering the Budapest bloodbath in 1956.
15. George Walker Bush do not remember:
Becoming the fourth president to be elected while receiving fewer popular votes nationwide than his opponent.
Please ad other people with excellent memories.
By Gabor Fabricius
Comments [ 0 ]